Here are some great tips for choosing your Wedding venue
Joe Diggins Photography has been fortunate to photograph weddings in some fabulous locations nationwide. here are a few that we highly recommend.
Click on the hotel name to go to their website.
The Woodlands Hotel Adare Co. Limerick
- The food here is out of this world and you wont leave hungry.
- The service is 5 star and the staff are excellent
- There are plenty of nooks and cranny’s to take photos on a wet day.
- Great car parking
The Castletroy park hotel Co. Limerick
- For indoor photography the best venue in the city.
- The exit onto the motorway is close by which means no traveling through the city traffic,
- There is great parking and loads of different little areas for your guests to relax before Dinner.
- Everything about this hotel oozes Quality.
The Castleoaks Hotel, Castleconnel, Co. Limerick
- the Castle Oaks is a unique and charming Georgian Country Manor House set in 26 acres of manicured gardens and romantic woodland walks that sweep down to the banks of the Majestic River, Where you get great riverbank photos.
- exclusive use of the Manor House Bedrooms for the Bride and grooms guests on the Wedding Night.
- The Staff are very friendly and the service they provide is excellent.
The Great National Ballykisteen Co.Tipperary
- Close to the Limerick Junction train station for all those who are travelling long distance
- the Golf coarse is just fabulous for photos where they provide a buggy and driver to bring the bride ,groom and photographer to the different locations around the coarse which are fab for photos.
- Two huge bars with loads of seating for all your guests.
- The Bridal Suite is huge which is great on a rainy day where you can have time out while still taking fun shots for your wedding album.
Raheen house Hotel Clonmel Co.Tipperary
- With a Silver, Gold, Ruby and Platinum package, there is a price-plan to suit every pocket, catering for your every wedding wish.
- The grounds are intimate and beautifully kept and great for portraits with the bride and groom
- This is for small weddings but it is like a hidden treasure just magical
- The rooms are all unique and it has the feel of staying in a country manor, very unique and quaint.
The Killaloe Hotel and Spa Co Clare
- The Perfect venue for a guest list of less than 100 people.
- Just beside two mile gate where you can get fab photos with the boardwalks out onto the lake.
- There is a lovely walk for your guests, out to the Marina before the music and dancing starts.
The Armada Spanish point Co. Clare
- On the edge of the Atlantic where there are many beaches and strands for those seascape wedding photos.
- 5 different wedding packages to choose from
- Its the getaway place to go for weddings.
The Falls hotel Ennistymon Co. Clare
- Your wedding photos with the waterfalls in the background will be just fab!
- Carters for huge crowds
- This was originally built in the late 1700’s so the place smells of history
- The views are great from the hotel as it is located on a height.
Castledargen Co. Sligo
- set snugly on 170 Acres of Mature Woodlands with Unrivalled Sligo Scenery.
- Castle Dargan House is the Centrepiece of this exciting New Championship Golf Hotel and Wellness Resort in Sligo
- Light-Flooded Rooms Designed in a Contemporary Style sets the scene of Luxury for discerning guests
- only a short 10 minute drive to Sligo town
Finnstown Castle Hotel Lucan Co. Dublin
- Winner of the 2018 Dublin Weddings Most Romantic Wedding venue 2018
- the meticulously trained team at Finnstown Castle have gathered the wealth of experience necessary to deliver an exceptional Wedding Day
- Set amongst 35 acres of matured parkland and manicured gardens, only a short distance from Dublin city ,
- The nicest venue in Dublin for outside photos Their gardens are magnificent.